Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: PAYE filing (NZ)

5Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New Zealand

In the MYOB payroll I was able to save a copy of the PAYE for each month to an external harddrive or just a file on the comeputer. I dont seem to bale able to do this with LiveAccounts. This means that I have to put everything in Manually. (TIME) Can you please create something similar with your live account Payroll and PAYE.

Thanks

"Transfer of PAYE to InlandRevenue e-services"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. Essentials Accounting has been improved with the ability to create the file that you can submit online through the IRD portal.

We are also introducing PayAgent to simplify the payroll processes, it will pay all of your staff, file & pay your PAYE to the IRD, and free to use for 5 employees or less. If you are interested to know more, please feel free to let us know.

2 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes Please - I totally agree - Clients who previously IR filed will not want to go back to manual processing - and the IRD won't like it either.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. Essentials Accounting has been improved with the ability to create the file that you can submit online through the IRD portal.

We are also introducing PayAgent to simplify the payroll processes, it will pay all of your staff, file & pay your PAYE to the IRD, and free to use for 5 employees or less. If you are interested to know more, please feel free to let us know.