Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Roster days off (RDO) Accrual

Cover User

5Posts

129Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

"RDO Accrual"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to set up their own leave pay items. This does mean that you can set up a Long Service Leave pay item.

For more information on this topic please see Help Article: Creating pay items.

42 Comments
AndrewATPL
9 Posts
Cover User

I need RDO Accrual and leave loading asap. Can't believe it's not included already.....

Plumbright
2 Posts
User

Being part of most Australian awards, I can not believe this is not on there already???? When i called the lady told me that it was to late in newzealand to speak to the right people and to post here. 

@kk13 wrote:

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

Plumbright
2 Posts
User

I think all has been said but the RDO hours and loading absence is ridiculous. Would it really be that hard to add MYOB people.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Plumbright

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea and voting for it. I have shared your comments with the team.

Tab
1 Post
User

Hi, would I would really like rostered day offs included in payroll secton. Most people who work in construction accrue these.

KirstenKolijn
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner

Time in Lieu is another standard entitlement that is allowable in most awards.  Essentials needs to have the ability to add extra entitlements - surely it can't be that hard?

Xero certainly has all this already so come on MYOB don't let me down PLEASE!!!!

Erika2017
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes, please.... This would be great!

Also long service leave.

Will this be happening?

Thanks.

JerrySK
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes I think this would be awesome!

JerrySK
2 Posts
Cover User

I also think RDO accruals would be so helpful

Belly
1 Post
Cover User

Can MYOB please consider including RDO deduction/accrual in MYOB Essentials.

We considered upgrading to AccountRight but we can't migrate our data for Essentials to AccountRight, so this RDO function would be greatly beneficial.

Thanks