Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Roster days off (RDO) Accrual

Cover User

5Posts

129Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

"RDO Accrual"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to set up their own leave pay items. This does mean that you can set up a Long Service Leave pay item.

For more information on this topic please see Help Article: Creating pay items.

42 Comments
CJJ
1 Post
User

I am about to change programs if rdo acrual isn’t added as a function . I love the program but really need this feature

CSMI
6 Posts
Cover User

This is a accrual that a lot of companies use these days, it should be a standard. I have just changed over to essentials and am extremely aggitated that I didn't realise this before I changed. Not happy!!! It says here under consideration since 2013?? Has there been any progress on this?

Rebecca_1
1 Post
User

I really hope RDo's come to the payroll soon as I am currently looking at Xero and seeing if will fit with my payroll needs. I dont want to have to change.

Gulenay
1 Post
Cover User

I mainly subscribed to have MYOB essentials for a client who has multiple employees with RDO accruals, I wont be able to continue without the RDO accrual on the payslip, the employees like to see their RDO accruals on the payslips every week.

Daylmore
1 Post
Cover User

that or time off in lieu

Mazzii
1 Post
User

MYOB this was from 2013... is there a plan to bring the RDO accrual to Essentials in the very near future?

Dib19
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User

Accumulated hours for rdo. 

unless Myob address this in myob essentials I will be changing.

This deficiency should have been addressed a long time ago

As we have to be up and running ing by the 1.7.2019 I suggest MYOB get moving

MartinRyland
1 Post
User

There are posts going back five years on this topic and nothing has progressed since then.  I am currently trying to find payroll solutions for multiple construction based businesses who accrue RDOs and I still can't believe that MYOB Essentials is not offering the same flexibility and options that are currently present in the desktop software itself.

Tina
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Really need Essentials to be able to accrue RDO's. Otherwise clients will need to seek alternative online software to do this. They are Apple users..
Rach76
3 Posts
User

MYOB Essentials, REALLY!

RDO's are more common than a tradie having a beer while fishing on a long weekend.  Come on MYOB people, this "little" omission is a pretty ridiculous one, dont really think we need to "Vote" to get this one included.  Dragging out the old excel spreadsheet to track accruals is boring when we have this amazing technology to do it for us.  In my 20 year + as a bookkeeper this is the only accounting package I've seen that doesnt have this an option.  Please, please, please just fix it anyway Smiley Sad