Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Payroll: Roster days off (RDO) Accrual

Cover User

5Posts

112Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

"RDO Accrual"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the suggestion. Can any other users who would like to see RDOs (Rostered Days Off) please vote for this suggestion.

34 Comments
8 Posts
Cover User

I need RDO Accrual and leave loading asap. Can't believe it's not included already.....

2 Posts
User

Being part of most Australian awards, I can not believe this is not on there already???? When i called the lady told me that it was to late in newzealand to speak to the right people and to post here. 

@kk13 wrote:

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

2 Posts
User

I think all has been said but the RDO hours and loading absence is ridiculous. Would it really be that hard to add MYOB people.

MYOB Moderator
35,618 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Plumbright

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea and voting for it. I have shared your comments with the team.

1 Post
User

Hi, would I would really like rostered day offs included in payroll secton. Most people who work in construction accrue these.

Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner

Time in Lieu is another standard entitlement that is allowable in most awards.  Essentials needs to have the ability to add extra entitlements - surely it can't be that hard?

Xero certainly has all this already so come on MYOB don't let me down PLEASE!!!!

2 Posts
Cover User

Yes, please.... This would be great!

Also long service leave.

Will this be happening?

Thanks.

2 Posts
Cover User

Yes I think this would be awesome!

2 Posts
Cover User

I also think RDO accruals would be so helpful

1 Post
Cover User

Can MYOB please consider including RDO deduction/accrual in MYOB Essentials.

We considered upgrading to AccountRight but we can't migrate our data for Essentials to AccountRight, so this RDO function would be greatly beneficial.

Thanks