Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Round net pay down to x cents (Cash payroll payments)

Trusted Cover User

145Posts

24Kudos

3Solutions

145 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

HI,  I know I am in the minority but the majority of my staff are paid cash.  However I am not able to round their wages in payroll.  So I either have to fiddle around or round their hourly rate up to the nearest 10c.  Would be great if payroll set up allowed for rounding.

"payroll rounding"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to round the net pay down for payroll. This can be set up through your Payroll settings>>General Payroll Information. Check out Help Article: Setting up payroll for more information.

Please note: The rounded value is added to the PAYG Withholding component.

3 Comments
Fairy
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Sue

Payroll does allow for rounding!

Click on Set up at the top of your MYOB

At the bottom you will see General Payroll click on that

In the third field you will see it says round nett pay to a mulitple and you can put in the amount that you want to round up to.

Regards

Jaleana

Bookkeeping Fairy Perth

0400 102358

suebell
Trusted Cover User
145 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Unless I am going crazy Essentials has no rounding options for payroll. Account right does allow rounding.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to round the net pay down for payroll. This can be set up through your Payroll settings>>General Payroll Information. Check out Help Article: Setting up payroll for more information.

Please note: The rounded value is added to the PAYG Withholding component.