Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Submit PAYE directly to the IRD

Cover User

19Posts

43Kudos

0Solutions

19 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

For a number of Accountants and SMEs that I talk to, the ability to directly lodge the PAYE forms with the IRD, from within the software is quite oftern the number 1 requested feature.

"Submit PAYE directly to IRD from within the software"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your interest in this idea. We are pleased to announce that our recent development PayAgent can cater your needs. PayAgent will pay all of your staff, file & pay your PAYG to the IRD, it is also free for 5 employees or less. For now if you are interested to get on board, please feel free to send me a private message with your best contact details. 

3 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Thank you for your suggestion JohnTheLA, making this submission more streamlined is something that we would be happy to look into for a future update. So we can see how big the demand for this change is, please remember to vote to show your support for the idea.

Pollysone
Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User

I QUOTE:

Employer filing method

File monthly using on-screen form to key your schedule details.

You would use this option if you operate a manual wage book.

File monthly using payroll file transfer

You would use this option if you have an accounting package for your payroll to transfer these details to us electronically.  Your payroll software developer should have our ir-File soecifications and will be able to help you upgrade your payroll  software if necessary.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your interest in this idea. We are pleased to announce that our recent development PayAgent can cater your needs. PayAgent will pay all of your staff, file & pay your PAYG to the IRD, it is also free for 5 employees or less. For now if you are interested to get on board, please feel free to send me a private message with your best contact details.