Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Provide e-invoicing (PEPPOL framework)

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

Hello, when will we be able to send e-invoices from MYOB Essentials in New Zealand?

https://www.nzbn.govt.nz/using-the-nzbn/e-invoicing/

I want to make it as easy as possible for my customers to do business with me, so am interested in becoming e-invoicing capable as soon as possibe.  Currently, it looks like I'll have to switch to Xero to make that happen.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

E-Invoicing is currently available with MYOB Essentials.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

3 Comments
clinteidelman
29 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @sb_teal 

Thanks for your interest in e-invoicing!

Our e-invoicing capability is currently in development, but if you'd like early access and the opportunity to share with us your e-invoicing requirements, for your business, then I'd like to invite you to register your interest on this page: e-invoicing Expressions of Interest | MYOB

Cheers

Clinton

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

E-Invoicing is currently available with MYOB Essentials.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

Link4einvoicing
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Hi @sb_teal,

You don't need to switch to Xero to be e-invoicing capable. We support a range of accounting software including MYOB Essentials. 
Link4 is Peppol certified in New Zealand. In fact, we're one of only 4 preferred partners that the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) have selected for e-invoicing adoption among NZ government agencies.

Head to our website https://link4.co/nz/ or get in touch with our team and find out how we can help your business or department get connected to the Peppol e-invoicing network.