Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Enter supplier information when creating contact record

Cover User

5Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

I would like to suggest when add new supplier through create bill to add contact number and abn number. I find very annoying to add new supplier through create bill and then have to go back contact list to update other items. It is double handling. 

Thank you

'Add new supplier"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. I'm pleased to announce that you can now enter an ABN and contact numbers when adding a new supplier from the New Bill page. Same with adding new customers in the New Invoice page. 

For more information on this update, please check out this Essentials Blog - Sorting invoices by purchase order number and other workflow improvements.

3 Comments
JB1551JB
Experienced Partner
38 Posts
Experienced Partner

Great idea as I am also frustrated that you need to exit the 'spend money/ enter bill' screen to set up the client correctly - then go back 

With the option to add supplier within these payment/entering bills screens  - all the information should be able to be entered.

very very frustrating and a time waster ...

Tarsh27
2 Posts
User

I would also like to be able to move the pop up box around the screen (create new supplier) as it blocks the invoice underneath so you cannot read the info to be able to enter it.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in this idea. I'm pleased to announce that you can now enter an ABN and contact numbers when adding a new supplier from the New Bill page. Same with adding new customers in the New Invoice page. 

For more information on this update, please check out this Essentials Blog - Sorting invoices by purchase order number and other workflow improvements.