Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Recipient Created Tax Invoices

TRG
Cover User

6Posts

64Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi MYOB Community,

Is there any chance that MYOB Essentials can be improved so that users can create a recipient created tax invoicie.

Thanking you in advance

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @TRG  Could anyone else who would like to create Recipient Created Tax Invoices (or print them from purchases), to give to your suppliers, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!!

15 Comments
SHS1981
1 Post
Cover User

We really need to be able to create RCTI's.  Using the create a bill function isn't very professional and when you need to make deductions it doesn't show the figures as negative when you send the RCTI to your clients.

Al_Munn
1 Post
Cover User

Yes! I issue lots of these so it would be great if MYOB had them set up. Creating a bill as an RCTI is often confusing for the supplier when they receive it. Despite me putting in the notes explaining it. 

Can't see how to actually vote for this? 

MrT49b
8 Posts
Cover User

Hi MYOB .... this has been 5 years as a change ...... are we going to get any traction on getting this included or do we have to seek another package to cater for RCTIs.  I am constantly raising RCTIs for my business and spend a lot of time with the MYOB "workaround"  it seems with the constant annual increases in subscription I am getting no increased in functionality

SuseM
1 Post
Cover User

RCTI's would be great

samibrahim
1 Post
User

I used to use MYOB AccountEdge Pro, where I have some doctors works at my practice (as supplier of medical servcie) and i used to pay them service fees as percent of their billing into the business. 

In Account Edge, I was able to create receipient (my practice) created tax invoice on behalf of the doctor (service supplier) and then EMAIL  that RCT invoice to the supplier (the doctor). Now trying to move all my account to MYOB essential online version (as AccoutEdge will not be supported anymore). I find that this option of creating and more importantly "emailing" this RCT receiptient created tax invoice is NOT THERE ! 

any help ! ?