Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
Lizzycarebear
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I can't find any way of creating a remittance advise and emailing it to our suppliers. More and more of them are demanding this advise. I can only find one response from MYOB help dated 2016 stating this was being looked into. Nek two years ................ has there been any progress?? Where will I find it??

Marlcomp
Partner
32 Posts
Partner

Is it possbile to have a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. or a Print/Email options on Pay Bill Scrren

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

JenV73
3 Posts
User

On MYOB Essentials, if we can't get a remittance email function can we at least have a column for the invoice number in the pay bill screen? Then I wouldn't have to write down the invoice numbers before I actually paid them - I could send a screenshot.

TimberChick
6 Posts
Cover User
Yes, yes, yes please!! I also work with Xero and it is a great function they have. PLEASE implement this as it makes notifying creditors easier and much more efficient.
FBL_FORUM_FBL
2 Posts
Cover User

Yes, remmitance notices and customer statements should be offered as part of the service.

eplatts
1 Post
Cover User

Such a long time ago that the issue with remittance advices was requested. Has it been done yet?

SteveCIR
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to see a function that has the ability to generate an automatic Remittance Advice once a bill has been paid. For example, a supplier with multiple bills for the month period being settled on one date.

Ch8m2486
1 Post
User

I've recently switched from Quickbooks and really miss the Remittance Advice feature, would it be possible to work this into the programme?  I've now got to manually email each of our suppliers who ask for a remittance with each payment for more than one invoice at once...

Tektite
Experienced User
33 Posts
Experienced User

I keep receiving statements for payments I have made previously.  Then I have to email the supplier to inform them that payment has already been made.  Just another task that should be unnecessary.

Olivetearooms
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes and also the ability to enter and save supplier banking details so you can submit it via an aba file to your bank. MYOB Account Right does.

Come on MYOB.  I have been with you for over 28 yrs I am a passionate MYOB user.  Please.