Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
macrajo
1 Post
User

I find that a basic everyday accounting process - like a remittance advice is not available is ridiculous.  you have had the function for years and choose to remove it? you want money but not service. Not impressed is all I can say, this would not have taken much time when setting up.  You spend way too much time setting up auto feedback to micro manage your staff and dont help the people that keep you in business

timmytigers
4 Posts
User

Please set up to allow email of remittance advice to suppliers, a tick box the same as for pay slips will be fine. The contacts list already has the email address ready to go.

KatieByers
2 Posts
Cover User

The ability to email/print remittance advices should definitely be an option for MYOB Essentials. There are other online programs that have this function already!!

Dykstra
1 Post
User

Please enable remittances 

zumrut25
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Absolutely. Currently it's more convenient to send a remittance advice from online banking (even the mobile app version) than MYOB.

Simone88
1 Post
User

A remittance advice would be very useful as I get requests for them and I have to create them manually

Nybor
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I noticed there have been queries back in 2018 regarding being able to send a Remittance Advice from MYOB Essentials.  It is disappointing to see that in January 2020 MYOB has still not done anything about it.

SSHS_Treas2020
1 Post
User

I would love a remittance option for payments made - would save double-handling to send info that we are currently doing. Thanks!

ANNETTE1967
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

How long before we can email a remittance advice.

Thank you

roch23
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi

I have moved from Account Right to MYOB Essentials and I am astonished there is no option for us to send out an Remittance Advice upon payment.

How are we meant to let our customers know that their payment has been made??

When will this be included in this version??

Thank you