Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
ALR96
2 Posts
User

The ability to send Remittance Advices from MYOB Essentials - will it ever happen?

Lisa_8
5 Posts
User

I have suppliers that need to know what I am paying them, so what I have to do every time is copy and paste from the bills to pay, the invoice number, date and amount to an email by supplier, this takes too much time.

If we can automatically email payslips to employees, would'nt it be a simple thing to do this for suppliers remittance advices as well?

LJA1
2 Posts
User

Remittance advice reports would be so helpful and save alot of time for me. Please add this function..

iamlorraine
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

It's a total pain that Essentials doesn't have remittance advices available and it is a further nuisance that no reports include the supplier's invoice number. These items cause too much extra manual work.

JM28
1 Post
User

Surely a remitance advice is one of the most basic requirements when will you get onto it?

nlfs
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

I can't believe that for $60 a month there is no provision to send a remittance advice.

KatieByers
2 Posts
Cover User

So this idea has been open since at least October 2013 and nothing has been done. 
As per the comment above, for $60 per month Essentials should have the ability to send a remittance!!

rch3561
1 Post
User

It would be very handy if MYOB Essentials had the ability to send out Remittance Advice to our suppliers! Please create this feature MYOB!!!

shoretee
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can't believe such a big service doesn't have the ability to send remittance advices.  

vicrog2019
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

it is a pain in the ass when each every time i paid people and can't send remittance to them by one click or two, is it so hard to add this function on MYOB???!!! 

i guess you get what you paid. lol