Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
Angi84
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

I would also like to be able to customise the Remittance Advice so that it has the business logo and colouring of our choice, same as the sales templates.

Busygirlange
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User

MYOB Essentials is seriously lagging behind other software providers.....surely this feature would seem to be a standard option, not something that is requiring years of client requests.  MYOB need to start being pro active with this.....as Xero is starting to look attractive.

Lainy97
3 Posts
Cover User

I agree with busygirlange, Xero is calling!

Annette_Liotta
Experienced Partner
79 Posts
Experienced Partner

In this day of vitrual paperwork - you would think that it would be simple to add in an emailed remittance slip! Please - this is needed.

Mirna
1 Post
User

hi , I need to send a remitance advice to my supplier, unfortunatly I'm not ablr to generate one. it wouls be appriciated if you can help me do so.

thank you

CRAIG-AAA
1 Post
User

I agree, the ability to create a remittance in MYOB essentials would be essential to our business. 

Especially when other accounting software offer that feature for the same as this MYOB package.

Is there an estimated time frame for this?

if its not going to be something that can be available in the near future we may need to move our accounts to a differnet accounting software.

mitch63
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This has been on the backburner since 2013, they don't care. I'm moving to AccountRight after the AccountEdge debacle saw us all dropped at the last minute and moved on to Essentials which I think was devised and written by a 13 year old. My sympathies to all of you persevering with Essentials, I can't stand it any longer myself

timmytigers
4 Posts
User

Still waiting!!! Any updates? 2021  2022 already.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

dddd
4 Posts
Cover User

is this supposed to work with myob essentials? if so, do i need to enable it?? instructions dont match up with what im looking at.