Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
Suzeddles
1 Post
Cover User

Remittance advices would be very useful

spvw
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User

I've just taken out a new subscription for this product and am astounded this feature is not included. Customers have been asking for this since 2013? I had this feature in my old "basic" offline MYOB product.

MYOB, when will this "basic" feature be made available?

leoniestar
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi there, the last update on this is from 2013 - any chance you will actually make this change?

ian_b
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi team,

It is very much time to include Remittance Advice as part of the Essentials package.  I would not have thought that this would be a hard to produce.  All the information is in the system.  I have suppliers send me remittances from their system.  Make me look amateurish in turn. 

JLKvic1
3 Posts
Cover User

Have now changed to xero because if this issue (as well as a couple of other things), the fact that this has been ignored since 2013 is really unprofessional. 

voilapat
2 Posts
Cover User

This is a BASIC feature. To be able to print Remittance advice is essential. This feature was first discussed in 2016.  MYOB, you are losing too many to XERO and this is why.

scrap
1 Post
User

I would very much like to be able to send remmitences to my suppliers. I have been using Account Right for many years and I am finding that Essintials does not provide me with the some of the same facilities. To continue using Essentials I would like to see these the things that Account Right provides or I will be leaving Essentials.

eduBYOD
1 Post
Cover User

It's really important feature if we could add it to MYOB Essential, regularly I pay invoices to supplier and I have to send them separate email to each supplier to let them know about invoice have been process, It will be great to have such kind of features like you pay bill and automatically remitance will be genrated and forwarded them on their email address. 

Nataliecarole
5 Posts
User

Sick of waiting, sick of asking.... We need these BASIC accounts features such as REMITTANCE !!!

sudi
4 Posts
Cover User

This seems to be one forgotten feature. Guys, please look this up. This is one feature that makes a world of difference. Hope MYOB team is keeping an eye. Thanks