Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
Ablecrete
7 Posts
Cover User

I cannot believe that this still hasn't been implemented when others like Xero, etc.

Balilambchops11
1 Post
User

jafainakl
1 Post
User

this has been aroun since 2013..... when can we expect this to rise to the top of the pile?

Damien_McBain
4 Posts
Cover User

This idea is from 2013... I can't believe it hasn't been implemented given how much of a mess around it is to send a remittance to a supplier with their invoice numbers on it.

THQ-Accounts
1 Post
User

How is this feature still not available?

CMorgan
1 Post
User

Printed or emailed remittance slips would be great in Essentials

Bambi
1 Post
User

I have just changed from Xero to MYOB - all my suppliers request remittance advice with payment - its extremely frustrating not to be able to match my accounts to theirs!! I am also frustrated by not being able to batch pay as easily as XERO. Can you please urgently improve this software to the modern usage requirements.

IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi @Bambi 

For the functionality you want, you should use the AccountRight propgram.

Babl
1 Post
User

I agree, Remittance advice is fundamental to any business - this forum has the same request dated 2013!!

What is the progress on this? It’s sub-standard software without it - a source of some embarrassment for us.

Yet this software is 4 x the cost of others where these standard features are included.  Please respond.

Damien_McBain
4 Posts
Cover User

100%. It takes me a lot of stuffing around in excel