Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Remittance Advice

1Posts

476Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I would like to have the function on my myob LiveAccounts to enable me to create a Remittance Advice to send to my suppliers to advise of a payment made. 

Currently when I print an expense (that has already been entered with a payment) to a supplier it produces a 'Purchase Order' document showing the expense, and the payment made.  However it would be more suitable for the document to be a 'Remittance Advice' and also have details on the document showing the bank information of the supplier in which the payment has been made to.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea.

MYOB Essentials allows users to generate remittance advices for their payments.

Check out Help Article: Send remittance advices for more information.

193 Comments
AirpakFreight
4 Posts
User

This would be a useful feature for my business as it improves upon communication with suppliers.

mitch63
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Dear MYOB,

It's 2020. Get with it.

Regards,

Mitch

TimberChick
6 Posts
Cover User

Yes please!  Please make this possible in Essentials, MYOB as it is an everyday function that simplifies the creditor payment process and makes communication straightforward.  Please don't wait another year to look at this.

razzle1
1 Post
User

This without a question should be a simple standard to a acounting program, its enough for me to change to xero as my company grows.

rosespaintworks
1 Post
User

I cant believe MYOB still has not upgraded to be able to send a remittance to creditors! WOW! The more I use Xero, the more I see how inadequate MYOB really is! Sad to say we will be making the switch also.

KPP
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would love to be able to send remittances to suppliers when I have paid bills.

Royale
6 Posts
Cover User

OMG - yes please!! Suppliers are always asking for these

Sharon_99
9 Posts
User

MYOB  ... Now is the time to come good on the remittance advice access in Essentials.  Original request/post October 2013! I have come from Account Right Basics which I am told will be phased out and Essentials is the newer platform.  I was able to send a remittance advice from AR basics.  Moving to Essentials, I'm going backwards with some basic features not available.  A remittance advice is an essential form especially when the software provides the ability to raise purchase orders!

Busygirlange
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Are we any closer to having this function??

mitch63
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

They have it now Ange, but like the rest of the program it's so slow and clunky it'd be quicker to post a letter