Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bills: Show Supplier Invoice Number

5Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New Zealand

It would be really useful if you could see the supplier invoice number on the View Expenses Summary page.  At the moment you can only see the number allocated to the Expense by the system.  I have multiple invoices from any given supplier and I have to open each one up to get to the correct invoice...this would save a lot of time.

"Supplier Invoice Number on View Expenses Summary"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2013

Thanks for your posts. We have implemented this suggestion in LiveAccounts. I have attached a screenshot of the new Supplier Invoice column below. Thanks again for your input.

5 Comments
Progressive
Partner
29 Posts
Partner

Hello, Could you kindly advise whether this has been actioned? Thank you

Progressive
Partner
29 Posts
Partner

Good morning

Could you kindly advise if the following items are possible in LiveAccounts - or can be added to the development list?

- Can we please show supplier invoice number under 'view expenses' & when entering payments - due to having multiple invoices from same supplier - MYOB's given transaction number isn't of use to us - invoice number is preferable for ease of viewing

Thank you

Heidi

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for the post. We can certainly see the benefit in being able to see the Supplier Invoice number in the View Expenses window. This is currently being scoped by our Developer team for inclusion in a future update.
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for your posts. We have implemented this suggestion in LiveAccounts. I have attached a screenshot of the new Supplier Invoice column below. Thanks again for your input.
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Here is the Supplier Invoice column in action...

SupplierInvoice.png