Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Quotes: Produce quote without prices included

User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
Australia

We generally like to use our quotes as a way of generating a list to see where our  hire stock comes from (ie if we quote for a particular item that is not owned by us the quote should be able to tell us where we need to hire it from). For this to happen we would need the quote to print out without the client details and pricing so that we can then send the quote to our supplier.  Is there any way we can have an option in the printing that will allow us to do this?

"Print quotes without prices"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @SLeo 

Thank you for your idea in regards to Essentials and Quotes without prices.

I would encourage other members of the Community that would like to see the ability to do quotes without prices and customer details to vote and comment if required.

Kieren
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Having the ability to send quotes or invoices out without prices for each individual material item is a must. I had a customer today that is able to source material herself but by her doing this I lose margin on the material and end up just working for labour.

At the moment I have to make a quote with all the part numers that I will be using and the labour to get my total costs, then create another quote and simply put 2 items on the quote,

Materials $xx.xx

Labour $xx.xx

The quote would look much better with all the part numbers itemised but have the choice to simply not show unit price and amounts but have the totals at the bottom.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @SLeo

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Ray59
1 Post
User

Agree with Kieran having the ability to send quotes is a must as i have had past experience where a customer brought the items i had listed . This was in another system where we did have the ability to send quotes undetailed and the office staff forgot to tick that function. So having an undetailed function is a must

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages