Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Receive money: "From" contact field

Contributing User

14Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

In LiveAccounts there has been a recent (last month or so) enhancement to the Spend Money entry screen to include a <TOSmiley Embarassed box so that the supplier can be allocated to the transaction.

Can there please be an equivalent box in the Receive Money screen of <FROMSmiley Embarassed so that the purchaser can be allocated to the transaction.

I have a particular interest in this situation as I have to enter RCTIs for agricultural produce Sales which include deductions from the gross amount due (eg wool, wheat) for expenses paid by the purchaser on our behalf (eg commission, levies etc).  As there is both income and expenses to enter this type of transaction needs to be entered via Receive Money rather than via an Invoice (where expenses can not be entered).

Thanks

"LiveAccounts Receive Money - no <FROMSmiley Embarassed entry box"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to select the Payer/Customer Contact for that transactional line.

2 Comments
debmtar
1 Post
Cover User
I have a rental property business and it would be great to be able to add a contact (tenant name) to a rent received transaction. Is there a way for this I have missed?
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to select the Payer/Customer Contact for that transactional line.