Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Recipient Created Tax Invoices

TRG
Cover User

6Posts

64Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi MYOB Community,

Is there any chance that MYOB Essentials can be improved so that users can create a recipient created tax invoicie.

Thanking you in advance

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @TRG  Could anyone else who would like to create Recipient Created Tax Invoices (or print them from purchases), to give to your suppliers, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!!

15 Comments
Argurion
5 Posts
User

I have a large number of RCTI (Recipient Created Tax Invoices). I don't want to go to the hassles of creating an invoice when the client has done this for me. Instead I just wish to receive the money fro the bank area. i have the ability to allocate a payment to a specific client, however it then doesn't show up in the client sales reports. It appears that the report searches for sales ONLY from the invoice data and not the invoice data and the money received data.

Thanks

Chris

Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner
1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner

See this earlier discussion - Recording RCTIs in Esentials

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @TRG  Could anyone else who would like to create Recipient Created Tax Invoices (or print them from purchases), to give to your suppliers, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!!

Wasif
2 Posts
Cover User

That will make my work lot more easier. What you call it one window operation Smiley Happy

Lyns_Farmbooks
2 Posts
Cover User

Is this available yet? It is a facility that would be greatly appreciated in the grain industry.

seangrips
3 Posts
Cover User

3 years since its first proposal

MrT49b
8 Posts
Cover User

Really useful for those engaging subcontractors on a regular basis!!!

ShereeB
2 Posts
Cover User

How do we send the RCTI to the supplier once we have created the bill?

DT123
1 Post
Cover User

Would make invoicing a whole lot easier.

BMO
Partner
1 Post
Partner

This a must needed feature in MYOB Essentials