Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Quotes: Reference field

Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

I find it really hard to distinguish between quotes for the same customer, Xero has a reference column it would be really useful if myob could put one in too, it's so difficult for me to find the right quote I wind up opening a huge string of them and digging through til I find the right one to invoice.  I am contemplating a move to xero over this issue but if I get some assurance that myob will look into it I'll stay, I like the system and for such a minor change it will make a huge difference for me.

References for quotes

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @lpgh2o

Thank you for this great idea to have a reference column to separate the quotes from each other. We cannot advise when the change will take place. Developers prioritise changes and fixes based on a number of factors, such as the impact of the issue, the number of people affected, and the time it would take to resolve the issue at hand.

However in saying this if there are other users out there that would like to see this change in future upgrades please comment and vote on this thread 

TgaTurf
1 Post
User

I'd like to see this feature as well

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages