Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Profit and loss - Multi-period

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Partner
Australia

I would to suggest an enhancement to the Reports to include a Profit & Loss Multi period report....I would find this very useful peraonally, for my existing clients and as a sales point for future clients

"Profit & Loss Reports"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your interest in this idea. The Profit & Report in Essentials Accounting has been improved to display multiple months or quarters in spreadsheet format. 

5 Comments
StephenL
MYOB Staff
584 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the enhancement sugguestion. I'm going to move it into the enhancements forum so that the product managers will be able to see it when they go through all the recent suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Stephen Lumley

Transfuga
4 Posts
User

Whilst you're working on this request could you also create an option to have percentage of gross income listed beside the accounts for both single & multi-period reports, the ability to see GP, NP & percentage of sales on big spend items really is a minimal function of a profit & loss...yes?

Hounds
3 Posts
User

I second this.  More specifically to us every month we do a year to date and last month P&L report.

So it would be good to be able to type in an end date (or month) and MYOB know that our financial year started in October so do Oct-Feb and Feb 1-29.

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your interest in this idea. The Profit & Report in Essentials Accounting has been improved to display multiple months or quarters in spreadsheet format.