Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Supplier based Spend money & Pay bills

Cover User

17Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Cover User
New
New

A supplier's report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the one report.

"A supplier's report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the one report."

6 Comments
mariad
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

hi - another inconsistent feature in Essentials!

Can you please enable the ability to run a report on supplier/account expenditure, regardless of whether it was processed using 'bill' or 'spend money'?  I am able to run a supplier/account expenditure report in Bills but not when I use 'spend money' - which is how most of my transactions are processed.  

I need to provide regular reports on transactions made to particular accounts AND with particular suppliers but at the moment I can only do this in Bills and then manually trawl through all the 'spend money' transactions and add everything together.

NB123456789
17 Posts
Cover User

Spend Money transaction – the information doesn’t show up in any of the Bills / Suppliers reports eg Bills by supplier detail report, Bills Transaction Report. Pay bill report.  It would be great if it did.

Idea only, no feedback necessary

NB123456789
17 Posts
Cover User

Report – It doesn’t have a report that shows Spend Money & Bills transactions on the same report.  It would be great if it did.

Argan
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Reports an ALL payments to suppliers, not only the ones with recorded purchase. Bank feeds with allocation to a particular supplier can't be printed

Shamik65
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Really need this report - don't see the value in assigning Spend Money transactions to a supplier otherwise.

DC71
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User

Even if you can please create the ability to do a simple 'Spend Money' report for any specific period or account required, This would be invaluable and is amazing it cannot be done already. I notice this report has been asked for many times, over many years. Thankyou!!