Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Activity record

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

33Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

At the bottom of each invoice you have a record of the activity for the invoice. The only thing that it serves to do is record when it was created and when it was paid. 

I know I keep harping on about it but Freshbooks had a record of its creation, any edits, when it was sent and when it was paid. A true history of every invoice not just a partial one.

Is there a possibility of improving this activity record?

Thanks 
"Activity record"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Thank you all for your interest for this idea. 

With the Online Invoice option enabled, the Activity list inside an invoice has been improved to show more information, including the date it was created, printed, emailed/rejected, email address(es) sent to, date it was viewed and paid by the customer.  

6 Comments
Neri
MYOB Staff
5 Posts
MYOB Staff

Showing the edits would be a fantastic idea

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Neri

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea I have shared it with the team.

derekaw
6 Posts
Cover User

Yes, full history including when email was sent and any edits would be great.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @derekaw

Thanks for showing your support by voting for this particular idea.

SyncUp8Sarah
2 Posts
User

I'd very much like email/print dates to be listed as a confirmation for myself of when I sent the invoice.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your interest for this idea. 

With the Online Invoice option enabled, the Activity list inside an invoice has been improved to show more information, including the date it was created, printed, emailed/rejected, email address(es) sent to, date it was viewed and paid by the customer.