Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Add logo to invoice

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
Australia

Greetings,

BIG praise on what is a great service. Live Accounts has allowed us to spend less time in the office and more time making money!

THREE MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED

1) Customising invoices - the ability to modify locations of logo, txt, fields etc. I understand this is complicated but perhaps there could be a few design templates that we could choose from. This might be a good first step as the coding involved would certainly be less.

2) QUOTES - Having come from Accountright software this is a major point. This shouldn't be too hard to implement. Quotes could appear in the invoice list with a different status and would just need to add a box down the bottom next to "SEND TO CUSTOMER", saying " EMAIL AS QUOTE". This would then generate an invoice number as usual that can later be converted to invoice.

3) Purchase Orders - some kind of PO creation process similar to Accountright would be great.

Looking forward to any improvements!!

Shan.

Slave International.

"Customising Invoices, Quotes, Purchase Orders"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Thank you all for your interest in this idea.

Templated invoice customisation option and the ability of entering sales quote have been added to Essentials Accounting; purchase order hasn't made its way to Essentials Accounting yet, I would encourage any interested users to cast your vote here instead: http://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Idea-Exchange/Please-add-the-ability-to-create-a-Purchase-Order/idi-p/57231. 

2 Comments
greenedge
3 Posts
User

Quote, quotes, quotes PLEASE

Dan

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your interest in this idea.

Templated invoice customisation option and the ability of entering sales quote have been added to Essentials Accounting; purchase order hasn't made its way to Essentials Accounting yet, I would encourage any interested users to cast your vote here instead: http://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Idea-Exchange/Please-add-the-ability-to-create-a-Purcha...