Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Custom field that can be searchable/filtered by

2Posts

142Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

Would be really great to be able to add notes to an invoice like a provider number, license number etc...

"Custom Invoice fields"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thanks for the idea. I understand having more fields to enter data would help to automatically display important information on your invoices. We encourage other users who would like the ability to have additional fields to vote and add further comments.

24 Comments
Gilpy
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User

Hi,

As all of my work is on vehicles, is there a way of adding a field in invoicing, such as under the purchase order, for entering a vehicle registration.

This would make it much easier to locate invoices in the search box when a customer requests a copy or an invoice might need changing.

I am currently entering them into the notes section, but the search function doesn't look there.

Thanks

Gareth

TimN
10 Posts
Cover User

Add a 'Project' column to Essentials 'Invoices' and 'Quotes' listing. This would make it soooo much easier to quickly identify the right Invoice when one client has multiple projects. See mockup attached. 

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 2.09.15 pm.jpg
Ed_
5 Posts
User

The way I do it is to put the Project/Job name in as the Customer's Purchase Order Number on the Quote/Invoice, which will then show up on your lists. This may help you in the meantime.

TimN
10 Posts
Cover User

Thanks Ed_.  That's a good workaround Smiley Happy