Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Sales: Download multiple invoices at once (as separate PDFs)

Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

I would like to download (as separate PDFs) multiple invoices that I have created. Ideally by selecting a date range.

I know I can click and open each individually, then click print and download each individually. But that takes way to much time for multiple invoices. I need a simpler way.

Your current UI allows for it. Just add a button to the Invoices page, right next to Create invoice. When you tick a box or select a date range, click 'Download invoice as PDF'.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: April 2017

Hi @big_d,

Thanks for your post. We can see how incorporating a faster way to create a PDF of an invoice can save a fair amount of time for clients who need to do this on a frequent basis.

Other clients who would like to see this added in our software, please cast your vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon and leaving a comment if you wish.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

1 Comment
Tallie_M
Former Staff
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @big_d,

Thanks for your post. We can see how incorporating a faster way to create a PDF of an invoice can save a fair amount of time for clients who need to do this on a frequent basis.

Other clients who would like to see this added in our software, please cast your vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon and leaving a comment if you wish.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support