Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Download multiple invoices at once (as separate PDFs)

Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User

I would like to download (as separate PDFs) multiple invoices that I have created. Ideally by selecting a date range.

I know I can click and open each individually, then click print and download each individually. But that takes way to much time for multiple invoices. I need a simpler way.

Your current UI allows for it. Just add a button to the Invoices page, right next to Create invoice. When you tick a box or select a date range, click 'Download invoice as PDF'.

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @big_d,

Thanks for your post. We can see how incorporating a faster way to create a PDF of an invoice can save a fair amount of time for clients who need to do this on a frequent basis.

Other clients who would like to see this added in our software, please cast your vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon and leaving a comment if you wish.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages