Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Sales: Include Purchase Order on Invoices page

becn
Experienced Cover User

86Posts

52Kudos

0Solutions

38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi

It would be great if the Purchase order number could be displayed in one of the columns when looking at the list of invoices (whether paid, overdue or current) - perhaps between the invoice number and customer name.

This would save a lot of time searching to see if an invoice has been created against a particular invoice (rather than opening up each individual invoice)

Thanks

Bec

"Purchase order number displayed on list of invoice"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2013

Hi Bec, thank you for your feedback. Could you please clarify the information that you would like to see? Purchase are separate from your Sales so your Invoices will not have a specific Purchase to show in your Invoice column.

84 Comments
Experienced Cover User MrsC1965
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please extend the search function under Invoices to include the Purchase Orders column as well.

arnoldair
3 Posts
Cover User

It seems crazy that you cant search using purchase oder number .

Can we please get this fixed

Rhooky
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi. Is it possible to have the Purchase Order column as a search as well. I am am in a garage and we use registration numbers as the Purchase Order. It would be real handy and save a lot of time if I was able to seach for a registration number.

ASanders0210
2 Posts
User

It would be great to be able to search invoices by purchase order numbers and not just clients .I often have to search through loads of invoices to see if we have sent an invoice for a certain purchase order number.