Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Include a service layout

2Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi There,

The Liveaccounts program I would have though to be directed at the small business. In Australia majority of small business is in the service industry. Therefore, I would have thought that you would be able to invoice for service supply (with no item) and the an invoice template to mirror image this (no item column). It will be appreciated if this could be looked at and attended to as soon as possible.

Also, my clients who are in the building and trade industry cannot send a quote to their respective consumer through Liveaccounts?

You attention to the above will be appreciated. regards, Clayton

clayton.kenner@firstclassaccounts.com

"Invoicing and templates"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2016

Hi everyone,

This idea was implemented a while back, you now have the option to choose Service layout for all your invoices in Essentials Accounting. 

Thank you again for all your comments and votes for this idea.

14 Comments
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks again for all your feedback. We are planning to implement changes to invoice templates in MYOB Essentials to allow more flexibility before the end of the year. We hope the changes will make business life easier for you. Feel free to keep providing votes and comments.
TrevaTV
7 Posts
Cover User

THESE ARE A MUST HAVE

INVOICE & STATEMENT TEMPLATE MODIFICATIONS

CUSTOMER, SUPPLIER PRODUCT LABEL TEMPLATES

Minkey
3 Posts
User

Any news on this update?  It is quite a deal breaker for some Smiley Sad

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

This idea was implemented a while back, you now have the option to choose Service layout for all your invoices in Essentials Accounting. 

Thank you again for all your comments and votes for this idea.