Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Include own businesses email address on invoice

Experienced Cover User

65Posts

32Kudos

1Solutions

65 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be useful to be able to put an email address on invoices.

"Adding email contact information to an Invoice"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the Business's email address to be added to an invoice using the Invoice and quote settings>>Styling and themes option. For more information please see Help Article: Change the look of your invoices and quotes

5 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User
Hi Fizzkid, Just wanted to ask, were you after your business' email or that of your client - ie the person receiving the invoice. Thanks Richard MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager
Fizzkid
Experienced Cover User
65 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to add MY BUSINESS email address to the Invoice, as I send most of my invoices by post, as I have to attach timesheets but any follow up from a client is usually done by email.

it would be useful to have an email address field on the invoice header below the address and phone number...

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks Fizzkid, we will see it we can include it with the planned invoices changes. Steve
BigGroupHug
1 Post
Cover User

Has there been any action in relation to doing this. I am desperate to be able to provide donation receipts through MYOB

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the Business's email address to be added to an invoice using the Invoice and quote settings>>Styling and themes option. For more information please see Help Article: Change the look of your invoices and quotes