Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Inclusion of M-Powered Invoices

Contributing Cover User

14Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

When are we going to get a MPowered invoices? This is a critical component of fee collection for many small businesses. It is easily the best integrated invoicing system in the market, so why not incorporate this into essentials.

"M Powered"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2018

Hi Everyone

With the inclusion of Online payments, customers can make payments on their invoices generated from an MYOB Essentials Business by credit card and BPay.

5 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to see a system like M-Powered invoices integrated into Essentials, please cast your vote here.

In the meantime, we now have a system called 'MYOB Pay Direct' which allows you to receive payments by credit card. You can find out more here:

Pay Direct

Kevin-DRW
3 Posts
Cover User

Agree, would be great to see this available for Essentials; we can already take credit card payments with a similar reader from our bank, but we want to be able to use BPAY and incorporate it into our invoices.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Kevin-DRW 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the electronic bank feature in Essentials.  Anyone else that would like to see this in future upgrade please vote and comment below.

Regards,

Kat 

Craggs
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Almost three years later and we are still waiting for a payment system like MPowered Invoices. Essentials is great, but where it is lacking, it is deeply lacking. Not all clients have credit cards so why not allow Bpay functionality? And If you are not going to set Bpay up, then let me have greater control over my invoice layout so that I can include Bpay detail. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the inclusion of Online payments, customers can make payments on their invoices generated from an MYOB Essentials Business by credit card and BPay.