Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Make Supplier Inv. No compulsory for some cards

PTE
Cover User

5Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

We deal with major companies who must have purchase orders on there invoices for payment but most salesman will say no its ok then the head office rejects making payment.    If the card file had a tick box to tick if Purchase order numbers are compolsury then it would mean when i enter an order a pop up screen would come up telling me i need a PO for this company which would make sure our business is paid on time.

"Tick box in Customer Card File for Purchase orders"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages