Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Send multiple invoices via email (at the same time)

2Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

Is there an option to select multiple invoices to be emailed to the one customer from the Sales screen?

The best work around that I have found is to select the individual invoice numbers, press print at the bottom of the screen and then use an Adobe product to email them.

The issue is then that the invoices are not marked as 'Sent' and we have to open each individual invoice and fake a print. This is very time consuming.

Is it not possible to have:

1) a simple function to send multiple invoices to the one customer

2) a check box under the 'Sent' column where we are able to quickly mark this ourselves

Thank you.

"Select multiple invoices to send and marking as sent"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

By ticking the selected transactions in the Invoices window within MYOB Essentials users would have the option of bulk emails to their customers. See Emailing, printing or downloading invoices for more information.

4 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your feedback on how to make the emailing system for your Invoices easier and faster. Other users who would like to see this added, please make sure to vote and comment if you have any details to add on how you'd like to see this feature work.
JohnTheLA
19 Posts
Cover User

A client has had to send off 13 invoices individually to a a single client.   It would be great if these can be sent at once.

Shazwol
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I think sending multiple invoices to single customers is a very important function.  I am sure there are many users who, like me, need to issue seperate invoices, for seperate jobs performed, on same day or per invoice  batch run.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

By ticking the selected transactions in the Invoices window within MYOB Essentials users would have the option of bulk emails to their customers. See Emailing, printing or downloading invoices for more information.