Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Create bill: Duplicate transaction (disregard lock period date for creation)

Experienced Cover User

23Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to have the option of saving a copy only of past bills.  Once we have done our BAS our accountant locks our file for previous period and we have recurring bills every 3 months.  I can't simply duplicate and save a copy of the bill and update it I end up having to unlock the file, save and copy, then go back and relock the file, or enter the whole thing manually again.  The ability to save a copy only without touching the existing bill would be very helpful.

"Save Copy only not just save and copy"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages