Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Search: Quotes by sub-heading/campaign

User

1Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

I do multpile quotes for the same client on a regular basis & it's hard to tell the difference between quotes. The only difference is the quote number & ckient name.

It would be good to have a quote heading like Harvest App has. This was much more useful and easier to find which quote is which.

"Subject heading for quotes"

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 4.28.14 pm.png
Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to see subject headings for quotes on the quotes list, please cast your vote here. Please comment to say what information you'd like to be included in the headings.

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the great suggestion. Anyone who would like to see subject headings for quotes on the quotes list, please cast your vote here. Please comment to say what information you'd like to be included in the headings.

AJLPlumbing
1 Post
User

I do multiple quotes for a lot of my customers it would be good to be able to search clients quotes via a reference/project name to save time searching through multiple quotes

D_rina
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

To better organise complex quotes could we have the option to insert a free text row that does not force you to allocate to an account, tax type or $ amount.