Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Search: Show Header accounts in account selection fields

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi MYOB developers,

Nice work in supporting headers in the Essentials Chart of Accounts.

Could you please now include the header in all account pick lists so we know which account to pick.

For example, as I have now created header accounts to group their motor vehicle expenses, my clients will have two accounts called Repairs & Maintenance.  One will be for their equipment and the other for their motor vehicles and it would be good to be able to know which account you are selecting.

I realise that the account number is included in the pick list, but my clients are not familar with the concept of referring to the account number.

The same exists for depreciation provision on the balance sheet where I have grouped their Plant & Equipment, Motor Vehicles and Furniture & Fittings into separate groups.

Please let me know if you would like more details.

Alan

"Include header in all account pick lists"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages