Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Setup: Link to support/Forum in-product

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

Hi There,

Very Green in the Live accounts and this Forum, so if the below is already there I apologise!

Just thought it would be nice to have a link to this forum on LiveAccounts. When signing into LiveAccounts, you could be automatically signed into this Forum.

Also, as others have already pointed out - PAYROLL. I love the idea of LiveAccounts, it's simple and makes sense, but it's missing. It didn't cross my mind that it would not be there when I signed up.... Very disappointed!

"Forum Link"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

If you select the ? icon in the top right of an MYOB Essentials window, you will have access to assistance to the page you are on. Alternatively, if you select Support, you will be taken to the MYOB Essentials Help Centre, where if needed you can select the Community Forum.

2 Comments
Former Staff
96 Posts
Former Staff

Hi SaraKate -

We are currently looking into this. Will keep you in the loop as we progress.

Cheers,

Su

MYOB Moderator
37,520 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone

If you select the ? icon in the top right of an MYOB Essentials window, you will have access to assistance to the page you are on. Alternatively, if you select Support, you will be taken to the MYOB Essentials Help Centre, where if needed you can select the Community Forum.