Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Paypal Feeds

Contributing User

7Posts

64Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing User

Hi..

Any chance of having Paypal feeds as well as the bank feeds 

MArk

"Paypal Feeds"

Current Status: Maybe later
Last Changed: June 2016

Hi everyone,

For some time now we have worked with the team at PayPal to provide a transaction feed. Whilst both parties still hope to do so in the future, at this stage we cannot reach a satisfactory commercial arrangement.

We will provide an update on this forum, when the status changes.

Regards,

Suja Pillai

Social Support Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

67 Comments
big_d
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

I would also like to add my vote to MYOB implementing Bank Feeds from PayPal.

This is a critical component for a Charity I run and is currently causing a massive burden on our Treasurer.
I plead with MYOB to implement this feature into MYOB Essentials, as our only other alternative is to drop MYOB and move to XERO as they offer this as a standard feature.

M1
2 Posts
Cover User

I suggest strongly to add Paypal bank feeds to MYOB Essentials and Accountright online.

We have income streams via our bank account and Paypal. Our customers are using Paypal more and more. Telstra is allowing payments via Paypal. Xero has Paypal feeds as a standard facility.

Its not a new idea, but it's a good idea.

Thanks.

PeteB
1 Post
Cover User

I have battled with Xero for 12 months and want to come back to MYOB at the start of this FYr but NEED PayPal bank feeds. How long will I have to wait, I am not shifting unless it is very close.

Be-My-Guest
4 Posts
Cover User

Suprised and disappointed to see that automatic PayPal feeds are still "under consideration". I too would find this a valuable feature.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for all your comments and votes. We have some great news. MYOB and PayPal are working on a project to provide PayPal feeds.

We will be back to you shortly with further details including the timing for delivery the feed. 

KaitlynGriffin
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi there,

Is there any estimate on a timeframe for the PayPal bank feeds to be implemented?

Thanks,

Kaitlyn

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @KaitlynGriffin 

We will update this post as soon as we have details.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

nepaluz
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User

PayPal API OFX Writer is still available in the interim to use.

PS. MYOB, you can get in touch with the developer of the above program to help with your implementation.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the offer, @nepaluz. I've passed on your details to our developers. 

SLHF
7 Posts
Cover User

Yes please, another vote for Paypal feeds! We use paypal for probably 75% of our business payments. This is both for receiving payments from local customers and paying overseas suppliers.