Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Paypal Feeds

Contributing User

7Posts

64Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing User

Hi..

Any chance of having Paypal feeds as well as the bank feeds 

MArk

"Paypal Feeds"

Current Status: Maybe later
Last Changed: June 2016

Hi everyone,

For some time now we have worked with the team at PayPal to provide a transaction feed. Whilst both parties still hope to do so in the future, at this stage we cannot reach a satisfactory commercial arrangement.

We will provide an update on this forum, when the status changes.

Regards,

Suja Pillai

Social Support Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

67 Comments
BoydatPA
2 Posts
Cover User

Any update on this please! It is becoming more urgent because now virtually ALL of our low value online sales (and there are lots!) are paid via Paypal. At the same time, the bank feeds from the bank are becoming irrelevant because of their lower volume.

This facility went from 'Under consideration' to 'planned' more than two years ago so can we please have some action! Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @BoydatPA

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea. This is still something that is in on product road map and we are still working towards this. However at this stage we don't have an estimated time frame from when this will be added to the program.

In saying that I would still encourage clients that would like to see this idea implemented to vote and comment if required.

MelbChauffeur
3 Posts
Cover User

Yes please include Paypal in bank feeds ASAP! We have many customers paying online with their credit card for our chauffeur services. At the moment we have to enter transactions manually and this is quite tedious...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @MelbChauffeur

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea. I've shared your feedback with the team.

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Some of our clients really want Paypal in their bank feeds... it was marked as planned a year ago.. is there any indication of when this might be implemented so I can pass onto my client.  

DerekM
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We also need it.  Any estimated delivery date yet?

gdaychef
2 Posts
Cover User

We would also too like to use paypal in bank feeds and see this as an important improvement on MYOB's behalf

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Me too when is this going to be implemented?  Clients looking at going to another software provided that has this function.

TheBean
3 Posts
User

this will be great, when will it be implemented as it will save me so much time.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @TheBean

Thank you for your comments in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.