Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Setup: Recurring transactions in MYOB Essentials

27Posts

509Kudos

0Solutions

27 Posts
Partner
Australia

Good morning

Could you kindly advise if the following items are possible in LiveAccounts - or can be added to the development list?

- Can we have recurring transactions for sales, bills, spend money & receive money

Thank you

Heidi

Current Status: Not Now
Last Changed: July 2018

Hi everyone, 

Thank you once again for all your comments and votes on this idea.  As we've mentioned in the past, the ability to set up recurring transactions in MYOB Essentials is a significant piece of work. While we understand and acknowledge the need for this and have this as one of our top candidates for product enhancements, we don't foresee it being delivered in the next 12 months.  Thank you for your patience. 

For information about the recent changes to the Idea Exchange page and Idea Statuses,  please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages.

194 Comments
Contributing Cover User emz126
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like to see a recurring feature in the general journal added to the MYOB Connected Ledger & Essentails products. This would save time and errors in forgetting to post a journal every month. Hopefully this can be added to the development pipeline Smiley Happy

JasonA
8 Posts
Cover User

Or at least enable a way in AE Client accounting to set them up

chizzy123
4 Posts
Cover User

HI

Is this going to happen or should we switch to Xero?

StadiumManager
1 Post
User

It would appear this was last updated in July 18. Can you advise please the current status of this improvement?

I am in the middle of assessing MYOB vs Xero and this is a critical piece as we have a large amortisation/depreciation ledger and I am not keen to be manually entering these every month.

Is there a quicker path to this for everyone - perhaps the ability to import from a csv file monthly?