Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Setup: User Accounts/restricting users

Trusted Partner

79Posts

103Kudos

5Solutions

79 Posts
Trusted Partner

When I demonstrated LiveAccounts early on to an accounting firm I get referrals from the initital response was "What about User Accounts and restricted access"?  Any plans on this front?

"User Accounts/restricting users"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: November 2016

Thank you all for your feedback. User access management is certainly a popular requested feature, we are pleased to let you know that our developers are targeting this in 2017.

Please continue casting your vote if you are interested in this idea, and leave any detailed suggestions to our developers in the comment section. 

74 Comments
HeatherTehuia
1 Post
User

User Access: Read only. to have read only access on MYOB essentials for those in the organisation and accountants to be able to read files but not change any information

cunie
1 Post
User

would like to have restricted access for our staff. so they can make invoices and or proformas. with out seeing the whole accounting side of the business.

escargot
2 Posts
Cover User

I can't believe this is still not implemented seeing all those posts from 2014! I need my staff to invoice, and not see our accounts. I might have to check Xero out now.

Richard-SA
2 Posts
User

Any update on this being implemented?