Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend money: Save & add option

5Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
Australia

it would be so much better if at the conlcusion of a "spend money" transaction the screen return ed ready to enter another "spend money" transaction, instead ofthe need to click on the banking>spend money tab each & every time.

"MYOB Live Accounts - multiple  spend money transactions"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2013

This feature has been implemented. Click on the 'save & add another' button to save the spend money transaction and return to the spend money page.

4 Comments
StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

interAccounts
Valued Partner
133 Posts
Valued Partner

I agree with DavidSt.  As a bookkeeper, my client's don't forward me their receipts every day they receive one, its anything between weekly to monthly and there are always multiple receipts paid for in cash which needs to be processed using Spend Money.  It gets very time consuming having to manually select spend money every time.

There may be others out there who religiously process transactions daily and only want to process one spend money.  I suggest adding an extra button called 'Save & add another' - the same as the Create invoice screen maintaining uniformity within the product

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Hi folks. Thanks for this suggestion, it will be implemented in our next release.

StephenL
MYOB Staff
584 Posts
MYOB Staff
This feature has been implemented. Click on the 'save & add another' button to save the spend money transaction and return to the spend money page.