Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Statement Date in MYOB Essentials

1Posts

135Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

There is no way to select a Date range for the Statements in MYOB Essentials

There is no way to choose between Activity or Invoice type Statements in MYOB Essentiasls

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Hi @justin2011

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB Essentials and statements.

Currently statements in Essentials are invoice based designed to show you the invoices and the payments relating to that particular invoice based on today's date.  I would encourage other users that would like the ability to select a date for Statements and to have a statement based on the activity of the  customer's card to vote and comment if required for this idea.

49 Comments
1 Post
User

For voluntary organisations using Business Essentials, where the volunteer accountant or administrator isn't always available to run statements on a particular day, building in a dynamic statement date field would be really helpful.

Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would be great if you could see when statements are sent.  Currently you just get an email saying statements sent, but there is no way of knowing which customers this relates too.  If you miss one out you can't tell.

Former Staff
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @evolution,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I've merged your idea with this one given the similarities between the two (this would result in more comments and kudos for this idea making it more likely to be given priority).

Cheers,

Tallie

3 Posts
Cover User

having a date range for statements is a must, cannot believe its not done already

Partner
37 Posts
Partner

Both features would be useful - many of my clients like an activity based statement. 

1 Post
Cover User

Yes I have had customers request statements for the last financial year - could this please be updated as this is something really important for a lot of people. 

2 Posts
Cover User

Only send out invoices and statements at the end of each month.  These are done withoin the first few days of the following month. Would love to get the statement date to be the same as the invoice date.

2 Posts
Cover User

Hi, 

Thats right ! this is just a basic task to be able to choose that dates from the period that you would like statement to and from and it does allow you that option Smiley Sad

2 Posts
Cover User

3 Posts
Cover User

Please can we be able to select a statement date range for when we send out statements at the end of the month so it corresponds with the end of the month. 

Thanks 

Andy