Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Customer statements: Date (range) selection

1Posts

171Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

There is no way to select a Date range for the Statements in MYOB Essentials

There is no way to choose between Activity or Invoice type Statements in MYOB Essentiasls

"Statement Date in MYOB Essentials"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

Statements in the newer MYOB Essentials platform allow users to select the Statement type for Invoice or Activity. If the Statement type Activity is selected, the user would get a date range to select the period of activity from and to. 

Check out Customer statements for more information on generating statements.

86 Comments
ThreeBoys
1 Post
User

The ability to select a Statement Date is really important for businesses that for some reason may miss sending a statement at the end of the month. Getting un-due invoices on a statement really annoys some customers!

Quigs1
1 Post
Cover User

I think it would be very useful if MYOB Essentials had a date range you could enter for the statements. Would be awesome if this could happen sooner rather than later.

MaHar
1 Post
Cover User

I have changed from Quickbooks and find the inability to customise the dates of Statements in MYOB Essentials really frustrating. 

Sandra_MYOB
3 Posts
Cover User

Being able to select the dates for customer statements is absolutely critical in our area of business. This should be a high priority for inclusion in Essentials. 

2BBS
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Being able to select a date range for Customer Statements is a necessity for most if not all businesses. MYOB can you please look at adding this feature to MYOB Essentials.

TaliaGRL
1 Post
Cover User

Please can you add a date in the Statements page in Essentials so we can choose what date we want to print statements from!!!

ScottTeena
2 Posts
Cover User

Myob, is there any progress with having the ability ot select a date range for statements?

Mary2019
6 Posts
User

Come on MYOB - there have been people asking for (I'd consider begging!) the ability to choose dates for statements for over 3 years and still this can't be done... why? I could do it in my old (really old) version of Account Edge Basic!

When will this be a priority?

annadp
3 Posts
User

I just switched from Account Right to Essentials. Sort of regret doing that now with this option not available. All of my customers require monthly statements.

SarahMcDonald
1 Post
User

This is absolutely ridiculous. For the amount you charge per month MYOB we should be able to change the date range in Customer Statements. This is a necessity for every **bleep** business. A lot of end of month dates fall on either a Saturday or a Sunday. It could be done on your previous desktop versions why can't it be done on this! So regretting upgrading to your online version it has so many less features and the amount of cut outs I have is  bad as well.