MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Statement Transaction Date change

ThomasV
Cover User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
New
New

I use Bendigo bank as my primary account for spending.  Not sure if it is the same with all banks, but when I make purchases using my debit card, the funds are debited immediately from my account, however the transaction does not appear on the bank statement for up to 2 business days later.  When it does appear it is on thestatement as the appearence date, not the actual purchase date.  We should be able to record the transaction as per actual purchase date instead of MYOB recording is as per statement date.  bu bing able to modify this that would bring account balances inline more accurately, and also in the case of purchases made on say 30th June in any given financial year those expenses are essentially for that FY, instead because of the 2 day delay, MYOB records them on 2nd July in the new FY.

Example image of a trasaction attached for a small purchase on 29/06/17 but MYOB records it on 2/07/17Capture.PNG

New
2 Comments
Contributing Cover User Bewsy7302
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have exactly the same issue - however my purchase was for $1230. And it does impact on the GST i have to pay the 2017-18 financial year. Any way in which this can be rectified?

pete_limitless
1 Post
User

same problem here for Commonwealth bank. Please help!