Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Ability to personalise statement (i.e. add Logo)

Cover User

5Posts

287Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Please can we have the ability to customise our forms, invoices and statements etc? I want to be able to include my logo on my statements. I'd love to be able to add to my invoices a paypal (or other) web address for people wanting to pay by credit card. I'd like to be able to change the wording on emailed invoices. Arrrgh. So frustrating!

'MYOB LIVE customised forms and templates ... my way!"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2018

The ability to personalise invoices and statements and add Payment Options / How to pay section has been delivered. For more information please refer to Essentials blog article improved customer statements today

82 Comments
avenuesgroup
2 Posts
User

Today you made an update to the invoicing and quoting platform, I have to say this was pretty basic.

After reading most of the comments on this page, people are looking for the ability to customise the look of their invoices and quotes just like I am. The templates at present are so basic its not funny and does not portray the true image of my company.

Please look into this as a matter of urgency.

glammypram
1 Post
User

Would love to include PayPal on my invoice as part of the How to Pay section. Has this been discussed at all?

KMA
3 Posts
User

Is there an update on this?

I am new on here and like everyone else would like a customised statement not the basic form I seem to be only able to use.  Surely this is a fairly basic request, the statement on here is awful with little informaiton.

MichaelSpittles
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi KMA,

Not that it's an official update, but our Partner Manager has recently advised our firm that the process is "60% complete" but they were unable to provide a completion date, time period or explanation as to why such a basic feature wasn't included in the initial release.

We, as a firm, are still very disiilusioned with the Essentials product and are of the opinion that it's 'incomplete' in many ways compared to its competitors.

KMA
3 Posts
User

Thanks Michael

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @avenuesgroup@KMA, and @MichaelSpittles,

Thank you both for your comments.

Given how popular this idea is, it is a feature that our product developers have placed priority over many others. While there is no set ETA that has been provided as of yet, when all the details have been finalized, the status on this idea will change to reflect this accordingly.

Tranquil
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I too am a little disappointed with the margins of the statements and would like the ability to change these so they sit better within a window enevlope.

thank you

Tranquil

CanTimes
2 Posts
Cover User

I am so disappointed with MYOB Essentials.

Not being able to put payment details/advice on a statement or being able to print it so it can fit in a window envelope are very basic things. 

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @Tranquil and @CanTimes,

Thank you for your comments.

We are aware that the ability to customize forms and templates in MYOB Essentials is a feature that a lot of our clients have been requesting to be incorporated into the product for quite a while now. While the idea is still being considered by the product development team, it should be noted that they have marked this as a priority due to the popularity of the suggestion.

We do highly encourage all clients wanting to see this implemented to vote for the idea by clicking on the '+VOTE' option, and leaving a comment as it does help the product development team understand just how much demand there is for the feature.

Cheers,

Tallie

AJMDieselRepair
2 Posts
Cover User

Good Morning,

We have only just started using MYOB Essentials this year (June 2015) so far we like the program, its simple and easy to use as I do not have a strong accouting/bookkeeping background. However we are very dissapointed in the fact that we are unable to customise our customer statements.

They look very basic, plain and unprofessional. We are looking at wanting to add our business logo and our bank details. These simple things should be able to be customised already.

Im hoping that this can be brought into the program sooner rather than later, i have read a few posts recently regarding customisation of statements, that dated back to 2012, and still the problem is on going. Seems clear to me that something needs to be done ... yesterday!

Looking forward to your reply.

Kehani - AJM Diesel Repairs