Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Ability to personalise statement (i.e. add Logo)

Cover User

5Posts

287Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Please can we have the ability to customise our forms, invoices and statements etc? I want to be able to include my logo on my statements. I'd love to be able to add to my invoices a paypal (or other) web address for people wanting to pay by credit card. I'd like to be able to change the wording on emailed invoices. Arrrgh. So frustrating!

'MYOB LIVE customised forms and templates ... my way!"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2018

The ability to personalise invoices and statements and add Payment Options / How to pay section has been delivered. For more information please refer to Essentials blog article improved customer statements today

82 Comments
Sharon_K
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I know how to customise forms in Enterprise. I was merely adding my thoughts to this thread about customising forms in Live if we do decide to switch from Enterprise to Live.

So are you saying that forms are now able to be customised in Live?

Emile
2,626 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Sharon_K 

I think there may be some confusion over the Idea title and where it is posted.

MYOB Live, or more commonly, MYOB AccountRight Live, is the desktop software similar to your Enterprise and allows customised forms.

MYOB Essentials Accounting, or as it used be known, LiveAccounts, which this Idea post is referring to, is a web browser based program and doesn't have the customisation of the AccountRight Live program.

Sharon_K
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the clarification Emile. I didn't realise realise the difference.

Hopefully, this should also clear up another issue I have been having. Sorry to be a pain.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the update, @Sharon_K.  Glad we could clarify the difference between the products.

Please do post again should you have need further queries.

David011
3 Posts
Cover User

Our business requires customised forms as do most. The Notes section is totally irrelevant and a nonsense to the business and I wish to remove it - I cannot. I also require to email qoutes and ivoices with other documentation attached. I cannot. I can carry out work arounds but why should I when I am paying for this service? Will I subscribe to my trial period? No.

Rain
2 Posts
User

it would be extremely helpful to be able to add customer name and logo as a lot of people have different trading names to business names

SPSau
1 Post
User

It is honestly unbelievable that Essentials does not offer this functionality, I as many other people are, will be taking my business to another platform!

Very disappointing.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you all for your comments and feedback. We can certainly see that this is one of our most popular enhancement requests in Essentials. We hope to see additional customisation options in Essentials in future updates. Please keep your votes coming.

rojophoto
5 Posts
Cover User

Yes, I must say I agree with all the comments on this subject. I'm gobsmacked that I can't get rid of the notes and would also like the ability to create more than 1 invoice template as I have 2 different entities operating under the same umbrella.

I only subscribed yesterday yesterday so haven't wasted too much time, am going to investigate Xero right now.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @rojophoto 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for showing your support for this idea by commenting. Currently you are unable to customise your templates only the layout and style. You can do this by selecting your business name in the top left, then Invoice and Quote settings in the drop down. This will bring up the styling and layout tab from here you can change the theme, logo placement and colour.

Once again thank you for your comments I have shared them with the team.