Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Statements: Activity based (including payments)

Cover User

1Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
New
New

I would love to print out a monthly statement for my customers that shows both invoices and payments together.  They are missing payments and then paying on the next invoice which means I have to sent them two reports to show payments received and invoices sent.  Then I have to explain it to them.  Thanks.

"Monthly Statements"

4 Comments
GraphicS
2 Posts
Cover User

It would be useful to be able to show account activity for a selected period prior to the statement date as well.

Djirang
1 Post
Cover User

Customer activity statements are necessary.

We need to update to match the capability of Xero - or switch I suppose

Ford_Girl
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

The ability to send an activity statement to a client rather than just an outstanding invoice statement would be very beneficial.

Sharon_99
6 Posts
User

I has been 2017 when this request/idea was raised.  I can't understand why Essentials does not have the ability to raise an activity statement.  It is normal business practice to display customer payments received on a monthly statement.  This is not unusal, it is normal and basic.  Why isn't this fixed?  I am beginning to regret changing to MYOB Essentials.