Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Include Purchase order on statement

Experienced Cover User

25Posts

21Kudos

1Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I am getting a lot of calls from my clients requesting further details on invoices listed on the monthly statements I issue.

I see that the description field only says 'Sales Invoice'. Why can't this match the description from the invoice?

Also, a field displaying the 'Purchase Order' would limit calls from my clients too!

I don't know why they can't just view the original invoice I sent them, but I seem to be always resending them!

"Customer Statement with invoice details"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2018

Hi Everyone

Using the new Statements the customer purchase order number will show on the statements.

12 Comments
-Cathy-
1 Post
Cover User

I started using Essentials last month and this original post was in 2013.  What is the point in voting? The statements I am about to send out are primitive (to say the least).

The lack of development is disappointing especially as I need to post some of them, and when placed in the window envelope, the address cannot even be read!  Yet there are no settings to adjust.

My 10 year old MYOB version 16 did a better job of statements than this.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Using the new Statements the customer purchase order number will show on the statements.