Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Subject lines for invoices and quotes

Contributing Cover User

15Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would be awesome if you could add a summary / subject line field to quotes and invoices, and have this available as a data field to use in emails, so I can easily track my sent invoices that are CC'd to my email account. It's the one feature I miss since transferring from Saasu.

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @Drawcard 

Anyone who also wish to see a summary/subject field for quotes and invoices, as well as including this field when emailing please cast your vote and/or leave comments here.

7 Comments
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you very much for your suggestion @Drawcard 

Anyone who also wish to see a summary/subject field for quotes and invoices, as well as including this field when emailing please cast your vote and/or leave comments here.

DanielandAshley
3 Posts
User
Yes please
drawcard
12 Posts
User

To add to this, it would also be great to have the Invoice / Quote summary page to show subject lines, so we can differentiate more between items (eg if I have 20 invoices sent to Client X, I can only tell them apart by quote / invoice ID and the total amount.)

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,193 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Thank you for the additional suggestion @Drawcard It would indeed to be a handy reporting option, I have shared it with the relevant team.

For anyone else wish to see this option, please keep the votes and comments coming.

ppsmith
9 Posts
User

I changed from Xero to MYOB and this is a feature that I miss.  I work as a consultant however alot of my work is for one firm.  It would be great for a subject/summary line to also be included when viewing invoices so I don't have to open each one individually if I am looking for a particular invoice.  I have now started to keep an Excel spreadsheet with the invoice number and a subject for ease of reference but this isn't ideal.  

MYOB Moderator KattC
790 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hello @ppsmith

Thank you for the additional feedback I have shared your comments with the team. Anyone who would like to see this in future upgrades please comment and vote. 

mrsolo33
2 Posts
User

Yes, an editable field just below customer details would be very useful.